Search engine optimizers. 28 points you should know about search engine optimization and website design by search engine optimizers who understand the Internet.
Disappointed with the traffic your website gets through the search engines? Ever wondered why your website gets very little international traffic? Frustrated by your competitors apparent internet success? Tried optimizing your own website or employed an optimization company who wasted your money?
Then read on to discover how a professional company can help you.
Search engine optimizers tend to fall into six categories.
- Website designers who provide extra curricular services as search engine optimizers and base all their understanding on what they glean from misleading information published on the Internet.
- Search engine optimizers who use illegitimate techniques that could get your website blacklisted by the major search engines.
- Optimizers who have a few ideas on what works but actually don't understand why, so often cannot repeat a successful campaign.
- Rogue services that will take your money up front with worthless guarantees of a refund that never happens.
- Companies supplying worthless optimization programmes.
- Professional search engine optimizers who have studied the search engines and really understand how they work.
We are so confident of our abilities, we don't charge an upfront fee for any of our optimization services until your website is in the top ten of Google for 50% of the search phrases we agree.
Your success on the internet is our guarantee of being paid for our optimization services.
If you are someone who thinks that reading up on information about search engine optimization on the Internet will help you optimize your own website; think again. Common sense must tell you that it cannot be that simple to propel a website past millions of web pages indexed for a competitive search term cannot be that simple.
If on the other hand you think your website has no chance of ever being ranked in the top ten of Google and the other search engines for your competitive search terms; think again. All things are possible if you employ the services of a search engine optimizer who really knows what they are doing.
Did you know that...
- Where your website is hosted will affect your search engine results.
- If you website is hosed in the USA and people are searching web pages from the UK, your website will never appear in the results.
- Americans spell many words in a different way to British and English speaking countries who have learned to write Oxford and Cambridge English.
- There are 150 million internet users in the USA and 1.5 billion English speaking Internet users.
- If your website is only optimized for American spelling and hosted in the USA, you are only reaching a small percentage of the world wide markets.
- The way the server that hosts your website is set up will affect the way the search engines treat your website.
- The type of server that hosts your website could affect access to pages on your website.
- Other websites and their activities hosted on the same server as your website could influence the way the search engines treat your website.
- The way a website is designed will influence search engine results.
- Most websites are not built for the search engines.
- The search engines cannot access information on the majority of websites.
- Exchanging links does not help with link popularity.
- Most search engines do not use keywords in their Algorithms.
- Metatags do not play a significant role in search engine optimization.
- Mercurial content can achieve more than optimizing 500+ web pages
- Bait page set-ups can be used to highlight the importance of a page and attract related traffic to the feeder page.
- Stacking pages can help with search engine placement.
- Clustering pages can be used when stacking to gain high significance with the search engines.
- Partitioned content should only be used when using primary optimization.
- Primary optimization should only be used for specific, specified search terms.
- Networked content should only be used when providing mercurial content or run the risk of being blacklisted by the search engines.
- Reverse optimization is essential for those really competitive search terms.
- Semi-static pages and data are essential for websites with generic databases.
- Parked pages and data can be used for data hooking and embedding web pages into the search engines.
- Use any of these techniques together in the wrong place or wrong order and they will reverse the results you were looking for.
- Most search engine optimizers have no idea what this is all about.
- One company has been responsible for developing most of the techniques used in search engine optimization today.
- You don't need to submit a website to the search engines.
When you are operating in a competitive market place and competing against tens or even hundreds of thousands of websites and the search engines have millions of pages indexed for the key search terms that you need, the solutions are never simple. Huge profits are made by websites that have top ten positions on the search engines for the search terms that are used in their millions.
If you are ready to move your company into the top level of search engine performance, speak to us.
Correct search engine optimization and professional website design combined can turn a poor performing website into a high performance money earning business.
Website designers and search engine optimizers providing a professional, competitive web design service.