Making an accident compensation claim

Complete our simple online enquiry form.

A specialist personal injury solicitor will contact you to discuss your claim.

They will handle all aspects of your claim and will pay all your medical and legal expenses for you.


Injury compensation claim * no win no fee solicitors * personal injury compensation claim * injury at work * medical negligence * road traffic injury claim * compensation

If you have an injury compensation claim that was not your fault and you believe you could be entitled to compensation, the following questions may help you to decide if you have a genuine injury compensation claim.

What types of personal injury compensation claim can I claim for?
Your personal injury may be very small but you may still be entitled to make a compensation claim for compensation. You should be compensated for any personal injury suffered as a result of someone else.

How can an injury compensation claim not incur legal charges and cost me nothing?
We appoint a personal injury compensation claim solicitor on your behalf and they agree to enter into a Conditional Fee Agreement. This basically means they recover their legal costs, including a success fee (known as an uplift) through the third party insurers if your injury claim is successful. They forgo their legal costs if your injury claim case is lost. When we state there are no charges, we mean no charges whatsoever. We are a genuine no win no fee company.

Do you handle injury compensation claims in my area of the UK?
We are a national company with specialist injury solicitors throughout the UK and we handle injury compensation claims in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. We do not handle claims outside of the UK.

Does my personal injury compensation claim have a time limit?
Yes. In England & Wales, you must commence a personal injury compensation claim for compensation within three years of the date of having the injury. If your compensation claim is a Criminal Injury, the time scale is within 2 years. However, in order to allow enough time to select a personal injury compensation claim solicitor and for him/her to have time to negotiate your compensation claim, you need to reduce these time limits by 6 months.

Should I have reported my personal injuries to my GP or hospital or Police?
It is not always obligatory but it is advisable and makes the claims solicitors' job easier that you do. The qualified opinion of a medical expert will emphasise and give credence that your personal injury compensation claim is genuine and, of course, should assist your compensation claim.

Is my injury claim restricted to personal injury only?
No it is not. If, following the injury, you suffered other financial losses, such as damaged items of clothing or you suffered a loss of earnings following absence from work as a result of your injury, you are entitled to recover these financial costs. Furthermore, additional financial expenses such as home help, travel expenses, etc, are all valid items to include in your total injury claim.

Who funds the compensation claim policy and disbursements (extra costs)?
Your appointed injury claim Solicitor will provide the funding in over 90% of cases. You are not responsible for funding any financial costs unless there are exceptional circumstances and these would be fully explained to you by the injury claims solicitor before any work was carried out on your behalf.

Who will be my legal representative for my personal injury claim?
This is a specialist job and should always be done by a qualified injury claim solicitor. Our specialist personal injury solicitors will represent you throughout your compensation claim. Even if your injury claim case has to go to court.

Do I need to visit the injury claim solicitor's offices?
It is unlikely that this would be necessary. virtually all the required information is obtained via telephone and through the post. occasionally, it is necessary for the injury claim solicitor or an appointed agent to visit the injured client to obtain some additional personal details personally but this is rare. An example when this might happen could be if the injured client has suffered severe or multiple injuries that would keep them in hospital for a prolonged period of time or if the case was very complex with unusually high levels of documentation to assess.

What happens if another injury Claims Company or Solicitor is already dealing with my injury claim?
If another injury company or claim solicitor is dealing with your injury claim for you, you need to ask yourself, 'Am I fully satisfied with the personal service I am receiving?' If the answer is 'NO', you then need to consider the following points:
  1. Did the injury happen more than two and a half years ago?
  2. Has my current injury claim solicitor issued legal proceedings?
  3. Has my case already gone to court and been lost?
If the answers to the three questions above are still 'NO', then it is possible to move your injury claim to a different firm. We would appoint a new personal injury solicitor who would then deal with the transfer of the file of papers from the old injury compensation firm and get on with resolving your injury claim. The old injury claim firm may insist that their legal costs to date are paid by the injured client before the claim file is released or they may ask the new injury claim firm to undertake to recover their costs to date on their behalf. Contact us and we will obtain legal advice for you. Sometimes, an injury claim firm may not have started working on your compensation claim because, in their opinion, it is too small, or complex. Allow us to take a look and we will advise you within 24 hours, exactly how you stand, even if you just want a second opinion! Just complete our online enquiry form and we will get an injury claim solicitor to contact you.

How do I submit details about my personal injury compensation claim to you?
Simply click here, and enter your personal details on to the injury claim form with as much information as you can and send it to us. We will then ask one of our specialist injury claim solicitors to contact you within 48 hours to discuss your injury claim with you.

Our services are free and our injury claim solicitors all work on a genuine No-win No-fee basis. All dealings will be directly between you and the injury claims solicitor.

Making your claim is very simple:
  • Step 1 - Complete our 'no obligation' enquiry form.

  • Step 2 - We will then refer the enquiry to a specialist claims solicitor.

  • Step 3 - The injury claim solicitor will contact you within 48 hours to discuss your personal injury claim with you and to advise you of your chances of success.

  • Step 4 - If the injury claim is valid, the solicitor will get you to complete some paperwork to officially instruct them to act on your behalf.

  • Step 5 - Your personal injury claim solicitor will then begin working on your compensation claim, arranging medical assessments and gathering evidence.
You are now on your way to receiving compensation for your injury! Complete our enquiry form today. You owe it to yourself to find out what our injury claim solicitors can do for you!