Injury compensation * personal injury compensation claim * no win no fee solicitors * injury at work * road traffic injury * compensation * injury lawyers * medical negligence
If you have received an injury at work, in a public place or as a result of a traffic injury, that was not your fault contact us.
Our injury claim solicitors make the process of making a compensation claim as simple as possible and without personal financial risk to you.
If you or someone you know has been injured and the injury was someone else's fault, you may well be entitled to compensation.
Our specialist personal injury solicitors deal with the following types of claim:
- Road traffic injury
- Injury at work
- Slip/trip injury
- Medical Negligence
- Criminal Injuries
Our services are free and our injury claim solicitors will work on a genuine No-win-No-fee basis. All dealings will be directly between you and the claims solicitor.
Making your claim is very simple:
- Step 1 - Complete our 'no obligation' enquiry form.
- Step 2 - We will then refer the enquiry to a specialist claims solicitor.
- Step 3 - The injury claim solicitor will contact you within 48 hours to discuss your personal injury claim with you and to advise you of your chances of success.
- Step 4 - If the injury claim is valid, the solicitor will get you to complete some paperwork to officially instruct them to act on your behalf.
- Step 5 - Your personal injury claim solicitor will then begin working on your compensation claim, arranging medical assessments and gathering evidence.