INJURY AT WORK CLAIM
Injury at work claim * injury compensation * free legal advice * personal injury at work claim * 100% compensation * medical negligence * injury solicitors
If you have received an injury at work that was not your fault and want to make a claim contact us.
Our injury at work compensation solicitors make the process of making a compensation claim as simple as possible and without personal financial risk to you.
If you or someone you know has been injured at work and the injury was someone else's fault, you may well be entitled to compensation.
Our specialist personal injury at work solicitors deal with the following types of claim:
- Road traffic injury claim
- Injury at work claim
- Slip/trip injury
- Medical Negligence
- Criminal Injuries
Our services are free and our specialist injury at work claim solicitors will work on a genuine No-win No-fee basis. All dealings will be directly between you and the specialist injury claims solicitor.
Making your compensation claim is very simple:
- Step 1 - Complete our 'no obligation' enquiry form.
- Step 2 - We will then refer the enquiry to a specialist injury at work claims solicitor.
- Step 3 - The injury at work solicitor will contact you within 48 hours to discuss your personal injury at work claim with you and to advise you of your chances of success.
- Step 4 - If the injury at work claim is valid, the solicitor will get you to complete some paperwork to officially instruct them to act on your behalf.
- Step 5 - Your personal injury at work claim solicitor will then begin working on your compensation claim, arranging medical assessments and gathering evidence.