Making an accident compensation claim

Complete our simple online enquiry form.

A specialist personal injury solicitor will contact you to discuss your claim.

They will handle all aspects of your claim and will pay all your medical and legal expenses for you.


Compensation claims * accident at work * medical compensation * whiplash injury * cerebral palsy compensation and criminal injury * how to sue for compensation

Injury claims can be mainly split into the following categories.

Whilst some solicitors will handle all types of injury, they usually specialise in one or two areas. It is best to have a specialist claims solicitor helping you, as they will be fully conversant with the best methods to handle your type of claim. We always ensure your claim is handled by a solicitor with the right experience for your particular claim.

Road Traffic Accident (RTA)
If you were a car driver, passenger, cyclist, motorcyclist or a pedestrian hit by a vehicle, your injury will fall into this category. Even if you have been the victim of a 'hit and run' or uninsured driver accident, we will still be able to help you.

Industrial Disease/Illness
If you have been exposed to chemicals or fumes, airborne particles such as asbestos, excessive noise, etc, you may be the victim of this type of injury. Repetitive strain injury would also fall into this category.

Slip/trip Accident
These types of accident injuries typically occur in public places such as on roads, pavements, kerbs, car parks, shops, schools, etc. The victim may fall on a loose paving slab or trip over a hole or a raised manhole cover for example. If this has happened to you, get in touch with us and we will try to help.

Accident at Work
If you have suffered an injury whilst at work, we can help. This may be in an office or factory or shop or any other location connected with your employer. Types of injury may range from a minor fall over a carelessly placed box of files, through to serious injury caused by faulty machinery.

Clinical/Medical Negligence
Sadly, when patients visit their GP, Dentist, hospital, clinic, etc, they do not always receive the level of treatment they should. Procedures can be carried out incorrectly or carelessly, leaving the patient with complications. If it can be proved that you were not treated fully in the correct manner, you may have grounds to make a claim. You will find more information about medical negligence compensation here.

Criminal Injury
You may have been the victim of assault. We have solicitors who are able to assist you. Due to the way in which legal costs are structured, the solicitor may charge a fee for this type of work. This would be discussed with you prior to any action being taken.

Any type of injury suffered, that does not fit neatly into the above categories may still be equally valid. If you have suffered injury and someone else is to blame, tell us about it and we will do our best to find a solicitor to help you. You can make a claim here.